Where do you exhibit your products:
- We show at 2 wholesale markets in January - Dallas Mart and Atlanta Mart.
- We also sell direct to consumers at Christmas shows around the southern United States in October, November and Decembers.
Where does everything come from:
- The product is warehoused in Austin, TX. The mice and hammock ornaments are handmade in Nepal at a Fair Trade Factory. The boxes and books are printed in China.
What is your opening minimum order size? Re-orders?
- 6 cases for both initial orders and case orders
Is a Brick and Mortar required?
- Yes, a Brick and Mortar store is required
Where do you ship from?
- Austin, TX
How do you ship?
- USPS or best way. You can also arrange your own shipper if you would like - just let us know! Local Pick-ups at the warehouse are also available with prior arrangement/appointment.
How much does freight run?
- Freight cost/percentage will vary with each shipment based on what and how much you order. Average freight nationwide is 18%, however this will vary based on the following factors:
- Weight of Shipment
- Density of Shipment
- Distance to consignee
- How much you order ($ volume)
- We are happy to provide you with a shipping quote. We will notify you if your shipping quote runs 20% or above.
- Currently we are selling inventory that is in our warehouse, so we are shipping immediately. We are not holding orders for a later shipping date.
Do we offer terms?
- No, at this time we are a very small company and do not offer terms.
- We accept all major credit cards, paypal, venmo and company checks. For checks, product will not ship until 10 days after check clears and with a personal check guarantee. (meaning you promise us your check is good! - we'll take your word for it!)